“SCHOOL IS A BUILDING WHICH HAS FOUR WALLS WITH TOMORROW INSIDE.”
- Rani Laxmi Bai Memorial Group of Schools, Lucknow, has Ten Schools in Trans Gomti area of Lucknow.
- All Schools have their own buildings. The school building is constructed strictly according to fire safety and other disaster resistant norms.
- All schools have well furnished, air conditioned Principal Office, School Library and Staff rooms. Staff rooms provide the perfect ambience for teachers to evaluate the progress of children and discuss thoughts and opinions.
- All Schools have airy, spacious, air- conditioned and tiled classrooms furnished with suitable furniture, fans, tube light, large green ceramic Boards, smart boards and Notice Board.
- Proud possession of our schools are halls dedicated to Martyrs. Sector-14 Indira Nagar has a large air conditioned Auditorium built in the memory of Amar Shaheed Kargil Martyr Param Vir Chakra Awardee, Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey while there are 5 halls dedicated to other martyrs.
- All halls are fully equipped with screen, light and sound facility.
- The School reception area is a place where the reception staff welcomes, attends and guides the visitors in the most cordial manner.