“What sculpture is to marble, Education is to Soul.”
The school provides an invigorating and competitive atmosphere created by excellent facilities and guidance.
The Foremost aim of these Schools is to provide and maintain high standard of education as reflected by the excellent Home Exam and Board Exam results.
Factors contributing to this high standard are:-
- Complete support and constant guidance of Management.
- Incessant academic and administrative supervision by competent Principals.
- Industrious efforts of highly qualified, dedicated and dynamic teachers.
- Regular remedial classes for the weak as well as special classes for talented students.
- Guidance and Counselling for professional courses and competitions.
- Supervision and guidance by esteemed members of Inspection Department.